Thursday, May 22, 2014

TEL summer school in Malta



This year in late spring, I had a chance to once gain attend the 10th European Summer School on Technology Enhanced learning held from 27 April to 2 May in Malta. 

It was great that I could participate this year after three years (last time was in Crete, Greece, 2011) to meet friends from previous summer school and making news friends. Since I joined TEL community through EATEL and took part in this summer school, I like it and I enjoy networking, interactions and friendship in this community. 

There were different lectures and workshops which I enjoyed amongst them:  from PLE to MOOC by Denis Gillet and  Basics of paper writing and publishing in TEL by Michael Derntl and colleagues. 
I also enjoyed a lot the excursions organized  by committee in Malta and Seabank resort which was a very nice place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment